Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Time to bite the bullet....

Things are speeding up in College at an alarming rate.  We are now hurtling down the final stretch towards our End of year and end of course show.  The race is on to design and produce our final models that we are going to make on this HND course.  They must be shiny, oh so shiny, as they are the demonstration of all that we have learned and why a shrewd employer might want to employ us.  So no pressure then. (heh laughs nervously)

Aside from College work my personal life is really hectic at the moment too.  My baby sister is getting married and I am a bridesmaid.  This means a weekend in Ireland this weekend and a week in Ireland in May.  It also means that being realistic I am not going to be able to keep up weekly posts but I will keep posting when I can. 

No comments: